Variations in Sample pH and pO2 Affect ExacTech Meter Glucose Measurements
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
1994 Diabetes UK
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 506–509, June 1994
How to Cite
Kilpatrick, E.S., Rumley, A.G. and Smith, E.A. (1994), Variations in Sample pH and pO2 Affect ExacTech Meter Glucose Measurements. Diabetic Medicine, 11: 506–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.1994.tb00315.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!