High Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus and Impaired Glucose Tolerance in the Sultanate of Oman: Results of the 1991 National Survey
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
1995 Diabetes UK
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1122–1125, December 1995
How to Cite
Asfour, M. G., Lambourne, A., Soliman, A., Al-Behlani, S., Al-Asfoor, D., Bold, A., Mahtab, H. and King, H. (1995), High Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus and Impaired Glucose Tolerance in the Sultanate of Oman: Results of the 1991 National Survey. Diabetic Medicine, 12: 1122–1125. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.1995.tb00431.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.