Diabetes Mellitus in Egypt: Risk Factors and Prevalence
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
1995 Diabetes UK
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1126–1131, December 1995
How to Cite
Herman, W. H., Ali, M. A., Aubert, R. E., Engelgau, M. M., Kenny, S. J., Gunter, E. W., Malarcher, A. M., Brechner, R. J., Wetterhall, S. F., DeStefano, F., Thompson, T. J., Smith, P. J., Badran, A., Sous, E. S., Habib, M., Hegazy, M., abd el Shakour, S., Ibrahim, A. S. and el Moneim el Behairy, A. (1995), Diabetes Mellitus in Egypt: Risk Factors and Prevalence. Diabetic Medicine, 12: 1126–1131. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.1995.tb00432.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.