Steering Group: Vibeke Backer, Ulrik Becker, Peter Bjerregaard, Knut Borch-Johnsen, Torben Jørgensen, Gert Mulvad. Secretariat: National Institute of Public Health, Denmark.
Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome among the Inuit in Greenland. A comparison between two proposed definitions
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2004
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1237–1242, November 2004
How to Cite
Jørgensen, M. E., Bjerregaard, P., Gyntelberg, F., Borch-Johnsen, K. and the Greenland Population Study (2004), Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome among the Inuit in Greenland. A comparison between two proposed definitions. Diabetic Medicine, 21: 1237–1242. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2004.01294.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2004
- Accepted 10 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.