The preventive anti-oxidant action of thiazolidinediones: a new therapeutic prospect in diabetes and insulin resistance
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1249–1252, November 2004
How to Cite
Da Ros, R., Assaloni, R. and Ceriello, A. (2004), The preventive anti-oxidant action of thiazolidinediones: a new therapeutic prospect in diabetes and insulin resistance. Diabetic Medicine, 21: 1249–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2004.01312.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Accepted 5 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.