A case of primary antiphospholipid syndrome and Type 2 diabetes mellitus with large artery thromboses successfully treated by abdominal stent implantation
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1258–1259, November 2004
How to Cite
Kim, C. S., Kim, D. M., Park, J. S., Nam, J. Y., Ahn, C. W., Cha, B. S., Lim, S. K., Kim, K. R. and Lee, H. C. (2004), A case of primary antiphospholipid syndrome and Type 2 diabetes mellitus with large artery thromboses successfully treated by abdominal stent implantation. Diabetic Medicine, 21: 1258–1259. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2004.01347.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.