Reduced cardiovascular morbidity and mortality associated with metformin use in subjects with Type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 497–502, April 2005
How to Cite
Johnson, J. A., Simpson, S. H., Toth, E. L. and Majumdar, S. R. (2005), Reduced cardiovascular morbidity and mortality associated with metformin use in subjects with Type 2 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 22: 497–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2005.01448.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Accepted 27 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.