The study was approved by the Ethics committee of the Vuk Vrhovac University Clinic at the Committee's meeting held on November 28, 2001.
Depression in Croatian Type 2 diabetic patients: prevalence and risk factors. A Croatian survey from the European Depression in Diabetes (EDID) Research Consortium
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 942–945, July 2005
How to Cite
Pibernik-Okanovic, M., Peros, K., Szabo, S., Begic, D. and Metelko, Z. (2005), Depression in Croatian Type 2 diabetic patients: prevalence and risk factors. A Croatian survey from the European Depression in Diabetes (EDID) Research Consortium. Diabetic Medicine, 22: 942–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2005.01528.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Accepted 16 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.