Association of C-reactive protein with body fat, diabetes and coronary artery disease in Asian Indians: The Chennai Urban Rural Epidemiology Study (CURES-6)
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2005
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 863–870, July 2005
How to Cite
Mohan, V., Deepa, R., Velmurugan, K. and Premalatha, G. (2005), Association of C-reactive protein with body fat, diabetes and coronary artery disease in Asian Indians: The Chennai Urban Rural Epidemiology Study (CURES-6). Diabetic Medicine, 22: 863–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2005.01541.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2005
- Accepted 27 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.