Lower plasma triglycerides are associated with increased need for insulin requirement in poorly controlled Type 2 diabetic patients
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 877–881, July 2005
How to Cite
Rigalleau, V., Baillet-Blanco, L., Perlemoine, C., Salmi, L.-R. and Gin, H. (2005), Lower plasma triglycerides are associated with increased need for insulin requirement in poorly controlled Type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetic Medicine, 22: 877–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2005.01548.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Accepted 18 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.