Type 2 diabetes in rural and urban population: diverse prevalence and associated risk factors in Bangladesh
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 931–936, July 2005
How to Cite
Hussain, A., Rahim, M. A., Azad Khan, A. K., Ali, S. M. K. and Vaaler, S. (2005), Type 2 diabetes in rural and urban population: diverse prevalence and associated risk factors in Bangladesh. Diabetic Medicine, 22: 931–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2005.01558.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Accepted 20 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.