Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, 50 Ilwon-dong Kangnam-ku, Seoul 135-710, Korea. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serum γ-glutamyltransferase within its normal concentration range is related to the presence of diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1134–1140, September 2005
How to Cite
Kim, D.-J., Noh, J.-H., Cho, N.-H., Lee, B.-W., Choi, Y.-H., Jung, J.-H., Min, Y.-K., Lee, M.-S., Lee, M.-K. and Kim, K.-W. (2005), Serum γ-glutamyltransferase within its normal concentration range is related to the presence of diabetes and cardiovascular risk factors. Diabetic Medicine, 22: 1134–1140. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2005.01581.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
- Accepted 10 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.