Prevalence of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and its association with impaired glucose metabolism in Japanese adults
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1141–1145, September 2005
How to Cite
Jimba, S., Nakagami, T., Takahashi, M., Wakamatsu, T., Hirota, Y., Iwamoto, Y. and Wasada, T. (2005), Prevalence of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and its association with impaired glucose metabolism in Japanese adults. Diabetic Medicine, 22: 1141–1145. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2005.01582.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Accepted 10 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.