Rural Vincentians’ (Caribbean) beliefs about the usage of non-prescribable medicines for treating Type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2005
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1492–1496, November 2005
How to Cite
Moss, M. C. and McDowell, J. R. S. (2005), Rural Vincentians’ (Caribbean) beliefs about the usage of non-prescribable medicines for treating Type 2 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 22: 1492–1496. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2005.01676.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Accepted 12 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!