Prolonged deterioration of endothelial dysfunction in response to postprandial lipaemia is attenuated by vitamin C in Type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 258–264, March 2006
How to Cite
Anderson, R. A., Evans, L. M., Ellis, G. R., Khan, N., Morris, K., Jackson, S. K., Rees, A., Lewis, M. J. and Frenneaux, M. P. (2006), Prolonged deterioration of endothelial dysfunction in response to postprandial lipaemia is attenuated by vitamin C in Type 2 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 23: 258–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2005.01767.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Accepted 22 May 2005 Final Acceptance 3 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.