A low-fat diet improves peripheral insulin sensitivity in patients with Type 1 diabetes
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 384–392, April 2006
How to Cite
Rosenfalck, A. M., Almdal, T., Viggers, L., Madsbad, S. and Hilsted, J. (2006), A low-fat diet improves peripheral insulin sensitivity in patients with Type 1 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 23: 384–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2005.01810.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
- Accepted 1 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.