Clinical and cost-effectiveness of primary prevention of Type 2 diabetes in a ‘real world’ routine healthcare setting: model based on the KORA Survey 2000
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 473–480, May 2007
How to Cite
Icks, A., Rathmann, W., Haastert, B., Gandjour, A., Holle, R., John, J., Giani, G. and on behalf of the KORA Study Group (2007), Clinical and cost-effectiveness of primary prevention of Type 2 diabetes in a ‘real world’ routine healthcare setting: model based on the KORA Survey 2000. Diabetic Medicine, 24: 473–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2007.02108.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Accepted 6 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.