Heterogeneity in disease severity in a family with a novel G68V GCK activating mutation causing persistent hyperinsulinaemic hypoglycaemia of infancy
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1393–1399, December 2007
How to Cite
Wabitsch, M., Lahr, G., Van de Bunt, M., Marchant, C., Lindner, M., Von Puttkamer, J., Fenneberg, A., Debatin, K. M., Klein, R., Ellard, S., Clark, A. and Gloyn, A. L. (2007), Heterogeneity in disease severity in a family with a novel G68V GCK activating mutation causing persistent hyperinsulinaemic hypoglycaemia of infancy. Diabetic Medicine, 24: 1393–1399. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2007.02285.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
- Accepted 19 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.