A low-carbohydrate diet is more effective in reducing body weight than healthy eating in both diabetic and non-diabetic subjects
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2007
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1430–1435, December 2007
How to Cite
Dyson, P. A., Beatty, S. and Matthews, D. R. (2007), A low-carbohydrate diet is more effective in reducing body weight than healthy eating in both diabetic and non-diabetic subjects. Diabetic Medicine, 24: 1430–1435. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2007.02290.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2007
- Accepted 12 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.