Are family factors universally related to metabolic outcomes in adolescents with Type 1 diabetes?
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 463–468, April 2008
How to Cite
Cameron, F. J., Skinner, T. C., De Beaufort, C. E., Hoey, H., Swift, P. G. F., Aanstoot, H., Åman, J., Martul, P., Chiarelli, F., Daneman, D., Danne, T., Dorchy, H., Kaprio, E. A., Kaufman, F., Kocova, M., Mortensen, H. B., Njølstad, P. R., Phillip, M., Robertson, K. J., Schoenle, E. J., Urakami, T., Vanelli, M., Ackermann, R. W., Skovlund, S. E. and on behalf of the Hvidoere Study Group on Childhood Diabetes (2008), Are family factors universally related to metabolic outcomes in adolescents with Type 1 diabetes?. Diabetic Medicine, 25: 463–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2008.02399.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Accepted 27 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!