Educational interventions for migrant South Asians with Type 2 diabetes: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Diabetes UK
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 985–992, August 2008
How to Cite
Khunti, K., Camosso-Stefinovic, J., Carey, M., Davies, M. J. and Stone, M. A. (2008), Educational interventions for migrant South Asians with Type 2 diabetes: a systematic review. Diabetic Medicine, 25: 985–992. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2008.02512.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2008
- Accepted 29 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.