Education eclipses ethnicity in predicting the development of the metabolic syndrome in different ethnic groups in midlife: the Study of Women's Health Across the Nation (SWAN)
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Diabetes UK
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1390–1399, December 2008
How to Cite
Scuteri, A., Vuga, M., Najjar, S. S., Mehta, V., Everson-Rose, S. A., Sutton-Tyrrell, K., Matthews, K. and Lakatta, E. G. (2008), Education eclipses ethnicity in predicting the development of the metabolic syndrome in different ethnic groups in midlife: the Study of Women's Health Across the Nation (SWAN). Diabetic Medicine, 25: 1390–1399. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2008.02596.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Accepted 5 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.