Effect of carbohydrate counting and medical nutritional therapy on glycaemic control in Type 1 diabetic subjects: a pilot study
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Diabetes UK
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 477–479, April 2010
How to Cite
Scavone, G., Manto, A., Pitocco, D., Gagliardi, L., Caputo, S., Mancini, L., Zaccardi, F. and Ghirlanda, G. (2010), Effect of carbohydrate counting and medical nutritional therapy on glycaemic control in Type 1 diabetic subjects: a pilot study. Diabetic Medicine, 27: 477–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2010.02963.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Accepted 5 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!