Do high ferritin levels confer lower cardiovascular risk in men with Type 2 diabetes?
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Diabetes UK
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 417–422, April 2010
How to Cite
Hermans, M. P., Ahn, S. A., Amoussou-Guenou, K. D., Balde, N. M. and Rousseau, M. F. (2010), Do high ferritin levels confer lower cardiovascular risk in men with Type 2 diabetes?. Diabetic Medicine, 27: 417–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2010.02979.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2010
- Accepted 23 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.