Fixed-dose combination therapies in the management of hyperglycaemia in Type 2 diabetes: an opportunity to improve adherence and patient care
Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Diabetes UK
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 739–743, July 2010
How to Cite
Schernthaner, G. (2010), Fixed-dose combination therapies in the management of hyperglycaemia in Type 2 diabetes: an opportunity to improve adherence and patient care. Diabetic Medicine, 27: 739–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2010.03000.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2010
- Accepted 24 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!