Cutaneous anaesthesia of the lower leg can improve sensibility in the diabetic foot. A double-blind, randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Diabetes UK
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 823–829, July 2010
How to Cite
Lundborg, G. N., Björkman, A. C. G., Rosén, B. N., Nilsson, J.-Å. and Dahlin, L. B. (2010), Cutaneous anaesthesia of the lower leg can improve sensibility in the diabetic foot. A double-blind, randomized clinical trial. Diabetic Medicine, 27: 823–829. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2010.03014.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Accepted 16 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.