Maternal blood glucose in diabetic pregnancies and cognitive performance in offspring in young adulthood: a Danish cohort study
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Diabetes UK
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 786–790, July 2010
How to Cite
Nielsen, G. L., Andersen, E. and Lundbye-Christensen, S. (2010), Maternal blood glucose in diabetic pregnancies and cognitive performance in offspring in young adulthood: a Danish cohort study. Diabetic Medicine, 27: 786–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2010.03024.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
- Accepted 22 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.