Genetic investigation in an Italian child with an unusual association of atrial septal defect, attributable to a new familial GATA4 gene mutation, and neonatal diabetes due to pancreatic agenesis
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2010 Diabetes UK
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1195–1200, October 2010
How to Cite
D’Amato, E., Giacopelli, F., Giannattasio, A., D’Annunzio, G., Bocciardi, R., Musso, M., Lorini, R. and Ravazzolo, R. (2010), Genetic investigation in an Italian child with an unusual association of atrial septal defect, attributable to a new familial GATA4 gene mutation, and neonatal diabetes due to pancreatic agenesis. Diabetic Medicine, 27: 1195–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2010.03046.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Accepted 28 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.