Thiazolidinediones induce osteocyte apoptosis and increase sclerostin expression
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Diabetes UK
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 925–932, August 2010
How to Cite
Mabilleau, G., Mieczkowska, A. and Edmonds, M. E. (2010), Thiazolidinediones induce osteocyte apoptosis and increase sclerostin expression. Diabetic Medicine, 27: 925–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2010.03048.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Accepted 28 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.