Glycated haemoglobin and blood pressure-lowering effect of cinnamon in multi-ethnic Type 2 diabetic patients in the UK: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2010 Diabetes UK
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1159–1167, October 2010
How to Cite
Akilen, R., Tsiami, A., Devendra, D. and Robinson, N. (2010), Glycated haemoglobin and blood pressure-lowering effect of cinnamon in multi-ethnic Type 2 diabetic patients in the UK: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. Diabetic Medicine, 27: 1159–1167. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2010.03079.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Accepted 30 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!