Short Report: Epidemiology
Validation of diabetes case definitions using administrative claims data
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 424–427, April 2011
How to Cite
Amed, S., Vanderloo, S. E., Metzger, D., Collet, J.-P., Reimer, K., McCrea, P. and Johnson, J. A. (2011), Validation of diabetes case definitions using administrative claims data. Diabetic Medicine, 28: 424–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03238.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 02:00PM EST
- Accepted 7 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.