Members of the HIPOP-OHP Research Group are listed in the Appendix.
High oolong tea consumption predicts future risk of diabetes among Japanese male workers: a prospective cohort study
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 805–810, July 2011
How to Cite
Hayashino, Y., Fukuhara, S., Okamura, T., Tanaka, T., Ueshima, H. and for the HIPOP-OHP Research Group (2011), High oolong tea consumption predicts future risk of diabetes among Japanese male workers: a prospective cohort study. Diabetic Medicine, 28: 805–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03239.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 02:01PM EST
- Accepted 07 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.