Maternal endothelial dysfunction and its association with abnormal fetal growth in diabetic pregnancy
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 692–698, June 2011
How to Cite
Zawiejska, A., Wender-Ożegowska, E., Pietryga, M. and Brązert, J. (2011), Maternal endothelial dysfunction and its association with abnormal fetal growth in diabetic pregnancy. Diabetic Medicine, 28: 692–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03249.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2011 03:17PM EST
- Accepted 19 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.