Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
Article: Care Delivery
Blood glucose control and quality of health care in non-insulin-treated patients with Type 2 diabetes in Spain: a retrospective and cross-sectional observational study
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
© 2011 Eli Lilly and Company. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 731–740, June 2011
How to Cite
Rodríguez, A., Calle, A., Vázquez, L., Chacón, F., Polavieja, P., Reviriego, J. and on behalf of the CADiNI Study Group (2011), Blood glucose control and quality of health care in non-insulin-treated patients with Type 2 diabetes in Spain: a retrospective and cross-sectional observational study. Diabetic Medicine, 28: 731–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03258.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2011 03:18PM EST
- Accepted 1 February 2011
- 1IDF. Diabetes Atlas. 4th edn. Brussels: International Diabetes Federation, 2009.
- 2IDF Clinical Guidelines Task Force. Global Guideline for Type 2 Diabetes. Brussels: International Diabetes Federation, 2005.
- 3NICE. Type 2 Diabetes. The Management of Type 2 Diabetes. NICE clinical guideline 66. London: National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, 2008.
- 27The Diabetes and Nutrition Study Group of the Spanish Diabetes Association (GSEDNu). Diabetes Nutrition and Complications Trial: adherence to the ADA nutritional recommendations, targets of metabolic control, and onset of diabetes complications. A 7-year, prospective, population-based, observational multi-center study. J Diabetes Complications 2006; 20: 361–366.
- 28The Diabetes and Nutrition Study Group of the Spanish Diabetes Association (GSEDNu). Diabetes Nutrition and Complications Trial (DNCT). Diet and risk of microangiopathy progression: the role of polyunsaturated fatty acids and monounsaturated fatty acids consumption. Obes Metab 2006; 2: 6–12.