Time trends in absolute and modifiable coronary heart disease risk in patients with Type 2 diabetes in the Swedish National Diabetes Register (NDR) 2003–2008
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 198–206, February 2012
How to Cite
Fhärm, E., Cederholm, J., Eliasson, B., Gudbjörnsdottir, S. and Rolandsson, O. (2012), Time trends in absolute and modifiable coronary heart disease risk in patients with Type 2 diabetes in the Swedish National Diabetes Register (NDR) 2003–2008. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 198–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03425.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2011 09:38PM EST
- Accepted 19 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.