These authors contributed equally to this study.
Short Report: Care Delivery
Effect of psychological stress on glucose control in patients with Type 2 diabetes
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 128–131, January 2012
How to Cite
Faulenbach, M., Uthoff, H., Schwegler, K., Spinas, G. A., Schmid, C. and Wiesli, P. (2012), Effect of psychological stress on glucose control in patients with Type 2 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 128–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03431.x
(Clinical Trials Registry No; NCT 00442884)
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2011 10:11PM EST
- Accepted 19 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.