HbA1c 3 months after diagnosis predicts premature mortality in patients with new onset type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1520–1524, December 2011
How to Cite
Kerr, D., Partridge, H., Knott, J. and Thomas, P. W. (2011), HbA1c 3 months after diagnosis predicts premature mortality in patients with new onset type 2 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 28: 1520–1524. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03443.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2011 04:19PM EST
- Accepted 1 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.