Long-lasting immunogenicity and safety of a 2009 pandemic influenza A(H1N1) MF59-adjuvanted vaccine when co-administered with a 2009–2010 seasonal influenza vaccine in young patients with Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1530–1536, December 2011
How to Cite
Zuccotti, G. V., Pariani, E., Scaramuzza, A., Santoro, L., Giani, E., Macedoni, M., Gazzarri, A., Anselmi, G., Amendola, A. and Zanetti, A. (2011), Long-lasting immunogenicity and safety of a 2009 pandemic influenza A(H1N1) MF59-adjuvanted vaccine when co-administered with a 2009–2010 seasonal influenza vaccine in young patients with Type 1 diabetes mellitus. Diabetic Medicine, 28: 1530–1536. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03449.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 06:33PM EST
- Accepted 6 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.