Type 2 diabetes, metformin and lactic acidosis—defining the risk and promoting safe practice
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 161–163, February 2012
How to Cite
Senior, P. A. (2012), Type 2 diabetes, metformin and lactic acidosis—defining the risk and promoting safe practice. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 161–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03469.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2011 03:54PM EST
- Accepted 29 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.