Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
Short Report: Epidemiology
The role of BMI across the life course in the relationship between age at menarche and diabetes, in a British Birth Cohort
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 600–603, May 2012
How to Cite
Pierce, M. B., Kuh, D. and Hardy, R. (2012), The role of BMI across the life course in the relationship between age at menarche and diabetes, in a British Birth Cohort. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 600–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03489.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2011 03:39AM EST
- Accepted 11 October 2011
- 3The Imprint of Time: Childhood History and Adult Life. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1991..
- 8Childhood predictors of adult obesity: a systematic review. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1999; 8: S1–107., , , .