Short Report: Pathophysiology
Effects of variations in duodenal glucose load on glycaemic, insulin, and incretin responses in type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 604–608, May 2012
How to Cite
Ma, J., Pilichiewicz, A. N., Feinle-Bisset, C., Wishart, J. M., Jones, K. L., Horowitz, M. and Rayner, C. K. (2012), Effects of variations in duodenal glucose load on glycaemic, insulin, and incretin responses in type 2 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 604–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03496.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 10:47AM EST
- Accepted 13 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!