Severe hypoglycaemia and late-life cognitive ability in older people with Type 2 diabetes: the Edinburgh Type 2 Diabetes Study
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 328–336, March 2012
How to Cite
Aung, P. P., Strachan, M. W. J., Frier, B. M., Butcher, I., Deary, I. J., Price, J. F. and on behalf of the Edinburgh Type 2 Diabetes Study Investigators (2012), Severe hypoglycaemia and late-life cognitive ability in older people with Type 2 diabetes: the Edinburgh Type 2 Diabetes Study. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 328–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03505.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2011 06:06AM EST
- Accepted 16 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.