Article: Education and Psychological Aspects
Can sharing experiences in groups reduce the burden of living with diabetes, regardless of glycaemic control?
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 251–256, February 2012
How to Cite
Due-Christensen, M., Zoffmann, V., Hommel, E. and Lau, M. (2012), Can sharing experiences in groups reduce the burden of living with diabetes, regardless of glycaemic control?. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 251–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03521.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 10:13AM EST
- Accepted 03 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.