The relationship between HbA1c and fasting plasma glucose in patients with increased plasma liver enzyme measurements
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2011 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 742–747, June 2012
How to Cite
Christiansen, R., Melholt Rasmussen, L., Nybo, H., Steenstrup, T. and Nybo, M. (2012), The relationship between HbA1c and fasting plasma glucose in patients with increased plasma liver enzyme measurements. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 742–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03543.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 09:32AM EST
- Accepted 6 December 2011
Vol. 30, Issue 1, 130, Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.