(Clinical Trials Registry No; NCT 00870194)
A randomized non-inferiority study comparing the addition of exenatide twice daily to sitagliptin or switching from sitagliptin to exenatide twice daily in patients with Type 2 diabetes experiencing inadequate glycaemic control on metformin and sitagliptin
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2012
© 2012 Eli Lilly and Company & Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages e417–e424, November 2012
How to Cite
Violante, R., Oliveira, J. H. A., Yoon, K.-H., Reed, V. A., Yu, M. B., Bachmann, O. P., Lüdemann, J. and Chan, J. Y. C. (2012), A randomized non-inferiority study comparing the addition of exenatide twice daily to sitagliptin or switching from sitagliptin to exenatide twice daily in patients with Type 2 diabetes experiencing inadequate glycaemic control on metformin and sitagliptin. Diabetic Medicine, 29: e417–e424. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03624.x
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 FEB 2012 09:56AM EST
- Accepted 20 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.