Use of the Michigan Neuropathy Screening Instrument as a measure of distal symmetrical peripheral neuropathy in Type 1 diabetes: results from the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial/Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 937–944, July 2012
How to Cite
Herman, W. H., Pop-Busui, R., Braffett, B. H., Martin, C. L., Cleary, P. A., Albers, J. W., Feldman, E. L. and The DCCT/EDIC Research Group (2012), Use of the Michigan Neuropathy Screening Instrument as a measure of distal symmetrical peripheral neuropathy in Type 1 diabetes: results from the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial/Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 937–944. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03644.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2012 02:56PM EST
- Accepted 7 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.