Lists of Diabetes Prevention Program Research Group investigators are provided in the Supporting Information (Appendix S1).
Common variants in genes encoding adiponectin (ADIPOQ) and its receptors (ADIPOR1/2), adiponectin concentrations, and diabetes incidence in the Diabetes Prevention Program
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1579–1588, December 2012
How to Cite
Mather, K. J., Christophi, C. A., Jablonski, K. A., Knowler, W. C., Goldberg, R. B., Kahn, S. E., Spector, T., Dastani, Z., Waterworth, D., Richards, J. B., Funahashi, T., Pi-Sunyer, F. X., Pollin, T. I., Florez, J. C., Franks, P. W. and for the Diabetes Prevention Program Research Group (2012), Common variants in genes encoding adiponectin (ADIPOQ) and its receptors (ADIPOR1/2), adiponectin concentrations, and diabetes incidence in the Diabetes Prevention Program. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 1579–1588. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03662.x
[Clinical Trials Registry Nos; NCT 00004992 (Diabetes Prevention Program) and NCT 00038727 (Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study)]
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2012 03:46AM EST
- Accepted 16 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.