Lists of Diabetes Prevention Program Research Group investigators are provided in the Supporting Information (Appendix S1).
Common variants in genes encoding adiponectin (ADIPOQ) and its receptors (ADIPOR1/2), adiponectin concentrations, and diabetes incidence in the Diabetes Prevention Program
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1579–1588, December 2012
How to Cite
Mather, K. J., Christophi, C. A., Jablonski, K. A., Knowler, W. C., Goldberg, R. B., Kahn, S. E., Spector, T., Dastani, Z., Waterworth, D., Richards, J. B., Funahashi, T., Pi-Sunyer, F. X., Pollin, T. I., Florez, J. C., Franks, P. W. and for the Diabetes Prevention Program Research Group (2012), Common variants in genes encoding adiponectin (ADIPOQ) and its receptors (ADIPOR1/2), adiponectin concentrations, and diabetes incidence in the Diabetes Prevention Program. Diabetic Medicine, 29: 1579–1588. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03662.x
[Clinical Trials Registry Nos; NCT 00004992 (Diabetes Prevention Program) and NCT 00038727 (Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study)]
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2012 03:46AM EST
- Accepted 16 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.