Short Report: Complications
Multiple complications and frequent severe hypoglycaemia in ‘elderly’ and ‘old’ patients with Type 1 diabetes
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages e176–e179, August 2012
How to Cite
Schütt, M., Fach, E.-M., Seufert, J., Kerner, W., Lang, W., Zeyfang, A., Welp, R., Holl, R. W. and for the DPV Initiative and the German BMBF Competence Network Diabetes Mellitus (2012), Multiple complications and frequent severe hypoglycaemia in ‘elderly’ and ‘old’ patients with Type 1 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine, 29: e176–e179. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03681.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2012 10:35AM EST
- Accepted 11 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.