These authors contributed equally to this work.
Short Report: Genetics
HNF1B deletions in patients with young-onset diabetes but no known renal disease
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 114–117, January 2013
How to Cite
Edghill, E. L., Stals, K., Oram, R. A., Shepherd, M. H., Hattersley, A. T. and Ellard, S. (2013), HNF1B deletions in patients with young-onset diabetes but no known renal disease. Diabetic Medicine, 30: 114–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03709.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 06:58AM EST
- Accepted 8 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.