Short Report: Epidemiology
Low BMI at age 20 years predicts gestational diabetes independent of BMI in early pregnancy in Japan: Tanaka Women’s Clinic Study
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Diabetic Medicine © 2012 Diabetes UK
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 70–73, January 2013
How to Cite
Yachi, Y., Tanaka, Y., Nishibata, I., Sugawara, A., Kodama, S., Saito, K. and Sone, H. (2013), Low BMI at age 20 years predicts gestational diabetes independent of BMI in early pregnancy in Japan: Tanaka Women’s Clinic Study. Diabetic Medicine, 30: 70–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03712.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 03:27AM EST
- Accepted 18 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.